Sunday 15 August 2010

South America on Film, and First Musical Thoughts

Now I've just got back from South America and I thought I'd do a little filming out there. Admittedly it was only on a little point and shoot pocket camera but baring in mind what I've filmed I think that grainy vibe will go well with the guerilla style that I employed. I filmed things wherever I went, various Argentinean towns/cities bits of Bolivia and the Andes in all it's glory. So, I guess I've got a lot of editing to be getting on with!

As for the Music this is the first track that came into my head and I've been scratching my noodle and searching but I can't really find any other track that is any closer to the kind of sound I want. Although I want the tune to lead the way and to fit the pictures to it, the final film will be a 50/50 audio visual experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment