Tuesday 3 November 2009

About Me Poster



















After a few sessions using photoshop I finally tackled making a little poster about myself.

The select few images that I chose all connote specific areas of my personality.

The background is of my midi controller which I use as a multi functional tool for my electronic music. It's precise layout juxtaposed with the doodling connotes my combination of untidy and cut and paste attitude and precise attitude towards my work.

Stephen Hawking in the top left is representative of my respect of great intellect and (thanks to his famous best seller) my interest in life's important questions. This is also linked closely to another photo.

The picture of the Buddha. This has spiritual connotations and is a further representation of my interest in life's big questions and buddhist philosophy.

Both the toasted sandwich and the cup of tea are representative of my slightly more relaxed and casual attitude to life that just makes me want to sick back with a snack and a cup of tea.

Finally my pointy shoes with headphones are symbolic of my interest in the fashionable and edgy. Combined with my headphones they again refer to my interest in music and in this case, thanks to their combination with a pair of "fashionable" and "edgey" shoes they refer in particular to my love for edgy music.

1 comment:

  1. I see you found the magic wand tool, but not the contiguous button.

    ReplyDelete