Monday 6 December 2010

I "Act"

For another music video I offered to prance around in a blue Gorilla suit. The director felt that I was the appropriate character for the job. The finished product would involve me eating a bizarre packet of crisps resulting in me being transported to a surreal world where, in the newly donned gorilla suit I would proceed to defend myself from hoards of little wax men. The day was pretty straight forward. In the gorilla suit by 10.30, lots of standing around and sweating till our lunch-hour at one (it gets hot under those lights and suit) and then all done by three. It was pretty fun prancing around in front of a camera for once and despite the sweat I very much enjoyed the whole experience. I also felt like I might have in fact done a reasonably good job of acting!

No comments:

Post a Comment