Saturday 19 February 2011

A News Story

I thought I should get the dialogue sorted. It should end up being about a minute long. The more observant of you will notice a change needed in the storyboard.



News Anchor:


And we are getting some breaking news just in tonight coming from Leeds with reports of an unidentifiable blue object moving at extremely high speeds through the city centre, we should in fact be able to go live to our roving reporter Peter Zeitgeist right now, peter...


Peter:


Thank you James, I'm here in the city's pedestrianized centre where only moments ago many witnessed what could only be described some form of blue ball moving at hight speed aaand err take a look at some footage that was shot just now. All eye witnesses confirm that said object was in no way hostile, however many are still remaining cautious throughout their afternoon.


Bystander 1:


I wus jus cumin out'a Ainsleys and at first I just thought it were me cataracts playing up but then I saw that every which way folk were being pushed like ninepins and that.


Peter:


We have in fact now identified the object, it is here and none other than a bizarrely dressed jogger! Err Sir may I ask who are you and what is the purpose of all this?


Man:


Robotnic..... (sonic tune coming from tinny headphones) he's going to....... must....... COLLECT RINGS!!!!..... (running away) complete ZONE!!!!!!


Peter:


Well as you saw there james there doesn't seem to be any motive for these actions but we'll keep you posted, I've been Peter Zeitgeist back to you in the studio.








No comments:

Post a Comment