Tuesday 16 March 2010

My Building Conribution




Although after allocating our various roles we decided that I wasn't going to be doing any building or texturing (sound would be my area) I decided to get going with the building on my own as both my teammates were absent. Surrounding are photos of the central command centre-complete with pyramid shaped "hal" esque super computer, Zero gravity combat area, cabin, mechanical grabbing arm and hover chair. My plan was to create a little more touch it up a bit and then give to my teammate for texturing. All these creations however my teammates decided they could improve on and thus none of them are in the final model. And no I'm not complaining as what they've done is a lot nicer than what's above! Also there is the cargo pod (bottom right) which is a keeper. That as you can see is to be textured by Dave.



No comments:

Post a Comment