Thursday 21 January 2010

People For Studying

As well as studying the activity, or rather inactivity, of trees I'm also going to be looking at human beings.

I present to you three of my friends; each a rather different character. I'm not sure which out the three of them would make the most suitable character for stalking and photographing so I think I'll ask them a few careful questions.

At what point of the day do you usually find your mood swinging the most?
How easily does your mood swing?
At which point of the day do you find yourself most relaxed?
How do you relax?
How aware are you of your uncontrollable thoughts?


CARLIE
1. In the morning when im tired.

1. Not too easily.

3. At night once ive done everything i need to.

4. Listen to music, hangout with friends.

5. I wouldn't say i have uncontrollable thoughts.











Jay
1. There's no obvious time really

2. I'm quite stoic.

3. In the early evening usually.

4. Computer games, a drink or two.

5. Not very!









Phil
1. In the morning always

2. It can swing a little too easily

3. Supper time!

4. Supper time!

5. I know my mind goes all over the place all too often but usually I just let my head get the better of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment