Wednesday 20 January 2010

Tree Hunting

So in order to find a suitable tree to photograph I thought I'd go scouting and snapping.

As you can see I took a number of shots, as well as one or two of the same tree. These photos are my shortlist for potential specimens for studying.

For best results, seeing as I'm going to be highlighting their relative existence with humans I feel that it would be a good idea to choose a scene that is likely to involve the greatest amount of nearby visible human activity.

And so without an inch of doubt I felt the photo on the top left would be best suited. Not only is it a rather nice and slightly symmetrical piece involving a brilliant dose of symmetry, but also it exemplifies humans relationship with nature, a path right down the middle, neat privet hedges and allotments on one side.


























No comments:

Post a Comment