Monday 8 February 2010

Rss Feeds

I have only been familiar with R.S.S feeds really for a few months now. What with the short amount of time that I've been familiar with them, combined with the fact that I pay little attention to them due to them clogging up my inbox means that most of my experience of them merely consists mass deleting. However every now and again I've kept one of the feed updates or two. This has only been on the rare occasions that I have found myself looking at the subject matter and been either somewhat intrigued or-and this is more often the case-seen that the message might be something important like a message from my tutor. Other than than that the feeds are a right pain in the arse as I can safely say that what with all the easily obtainable information flying around these days the last think I need is info that I don't even want obtain clogging up my inbox.

May I just say that I was asked to make this pointless post as part of my course so apologies for the boring rant.

1 comment:

  1. ok - that's a valid standpoint - but can you tell me where you actually do go to find information about emerging technologies or future trends? What are your favourite websites and how do they inform you?

    ReplyDelete