Sunday 10 April 2011

Another Film Company

http://www.anotherfilmcompany.com/

Sooner or later I would very much like, in a similar way to Brown Bread films, to start my own production company. I came across these guys the other day and their showreel is pretty impressive. In say ten years from now it would be lovely to be a Director for one of these companies and in a perfect world I would've started the company myself. Their work is quite varied: adverts, title sequences, music promos e.t.c and quite clever on the visual effects too.




The company was set up in 2001 by Tim Marshall and Steve Reeves. They quickly went on to win the BTAA Best Cinema Commercial for the notorious Agent Provocateur commercial, featuring Kylie Minogue-now the most viewed viral ad in the world. Another then expanded with the signing of director Simon Neal, whose first commercial, for Cancer Research, won Best New Director a the BTA Craft Awards in 2002.

No comments:

Post a Comment