Sunday 10 April 2011

Meth Labs and Supermarkets

I helped out on the music promo for Leeds rapper "Matter". I think this has probably got to be Brown Bread Film's most mental shoot yet. I crewed over three days. Firstly I helped out putting the finishing touches to the set which consisted of much wallpapering, cutting and sticking. This was all part of the creating of an elaborate authentic looking drug den style set.
Day two was more interesting, it was all shot in the evening on a steadycam at a local mini supermarket. I was given the all important job of carrying the music for the performers to lip-sync. The final day was shot in the morning on a path along a dark tunnel, my first job being to create a suitable patchwork of cardboard to act as a blackout at one end of the tunnel, thus making the path that bit darker. Again I was in charge of keeping up with the performers holding the stereo system for them to lip sync. This was also my task at the swimming baths later that day.



No comments:

Post a Comment