Tuesday 4 May 2010

Treatment for my one minute wonder... Save your premature ejaculation gags..

The other day I pitched my one minute film idea to my tutors. It involves two middle eastern women wearing the full veil. My tutors nodded and said that I would need to be careful that I didn't make it too controversial. I think that's feasible...


A Fateful Encounter


Two middle eastern women wearing full veils are shown praying. They are both in different houses in different areas of town.

After preying they go downstairs and start cooking. However little detail of their ingredients is given, i.e we only briefly see the mixing and preparing of unknown substances.

Both the women put things (we are left to assume that these things are what they were cooking) into a shopping basket.

They leave their houses having checked their watches beforehand and walk into town, still independent of each other, regularly looking left and right and checking their watches.

Finally they both arrive in a large public area, they still haven't acknowledged each other at this point and are standing facing in opposing directions whilst still only being about two meters apart.

After a bit of waiting one of them gets impatient and gets out her phone and starts to make a call, the phone of the other women starts ringing.

After a second or two of confusion the woman making the call realises that she has been standing next to her friend and greets her warmly and the two proceed to laugh and chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment