Wednesday 24 November 2010

3 Opinions

Opinions are just opinions and nothing is absolute. Still, here are three people who's opinions I would (hypothetically) ask for and value when judging my work.

1. Autechre

Although these two guys are musicians by trade, they have in their time trained as architects and worked on the comic 2o00A.D so it is fairly safe to say that they are well schooled across various media. They'r by far my favorite artists and have worked with numerous moguls within the world of the digital arts including the director Chris Cunningham . Basically I love everything these guys produce and I feel that they would be able to judge my work with a clear eye.

2. Miss Good (my art teacher at school)

Basically she was just fair. She knew when I slacked, she knew when I had tried and failed and she knew when I'd succeeded and slacked anyway and she always seemed to be right about what work of mine was any good.

3. Darren Aronofsky

Definitely my favorite director, this man produces stylistically my kind of work done to perfection. I feel that if this man were to so much as smile upon seeing anything that I ever do I feel that I would have accomplished something. I'm sure that would be no mean feat seeing as he's one of the Hollywood directors that's had a 100% success rate with his films; something you don't get by being anything short of ruthless.

No comments:

Post a Comment