Saturday 13 November 2010

Da Hood

So for the shots of my rapper I'm going to have a number of urban backdrops. Not too urban though, as you can see from this nice park below. I went out the other day round my neighborhood and I think I've come across more than enough locations to provide the backdrop. They're all divided roughly into fifteen areas. Now all I need to do is choose some good ones and make a little storyboard.

15.





14.



13.































12.







































11.

























10.


























9.


















































8.

















































7.

























6.





























5.





































4.





































3.
















































2.

















































1.











No comments:

Post a Comment