Sunday 7 November 2010

Music video in a day

KARMELLE "Ritorna A Me" from Aliex Yuill on Vimeo.

This was a rather nice little job that popped up as a result of my crewing on Oscar's Date; I met someone on set who was looking for a replacement for this. As the title suggests this was all shot in a day, starting in the morning in large park in the far north east of London and finishing up in a flat in Finsbury Park. Once again I was a general handyman doing things such as setting up the track and dolly and pressing play on the ipod so that the singer could sing along. What this shoot gave me more than anything was some experience of small sets; this job only involved a few people. It also helped me with learning about music videos, something I'm seriously considering going into. All that and I even got paid!

No comments:

Post a Comment